New pickup trucks.

www.oann.com/what-tesla-did-for-luxury-cars-rivian-wants-to-do-for-pickups

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 5:09:52 AM UTC+8, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Interesting - it seems to have independent rear suspension. But it is still too big. Send it around the Nuburgring and see if can beat the time set by Holden's Redline ute.
Metro-pickup, know what I mean? And I'm not referring to its being electric. Plus those flashy wagon-wheels are no good around the worksite.
On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 7:51:53 AM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Pakistan and India know how to decorate trucks real good.