New smog test

So I go today to take my 95 escort gt to get smogged, everything passes except for this new evap test in CA. I guess im leaking vapor fuel somewhere between the gas tank and canister. Was hoping someone could give me a ballpark estimate to fix this?

Reply to
etnoo1

Somewhere between $1 and the value of the car.

It can be as simple as a broken hose or more complex. Unfortunately someone would need to diagnose the problem to tell you anything more accurate.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

I would start with a new or at least clean the rubber seal on the gas cap.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain