New V6 Eclipse prob

Thank you to those who helped me with the brake pad #'s for my 2001 Eclipse Spyder convertable!

I am experiencing a new problem which is beginning to become puzzling.. several days ago, I started the motor and it fired up, then started to sputter then died. I fired it again and gave it some gas and it fought to keep alive and then after about 30 seconds, it was idling fine. On the way home today while stuck in traffic at idle, the idle dove belore

500 rpm, and the engine died out. It fired back up, and died out again. I fired it again, and revved it a bit and it's been fine so far.

the check engine light hasn't flicked on. the engine runs great a driving speed...

any ideas before I go digging into never never land???

Reply to
Eric F