Peugeot 406 2.0 petrol starting problem

Hi guys!
I have really weird problem with my 406. First start in the morning is fine. engine cranks 1-2 seconds and it starts up and runs like a dream Smile
But when I switch engine of and try to start it again then it takes 4-5 seconds to get it going again. engine is cranking. after few hours of waiting everything is fine again. Idle is pit rough also. when driving and releaseing pedal then engine is "shaking; jumping". I haven't noticed any power loss either. Took it to diagnostic and everything seems to be fine. All the sensors are working fine and no fault codes either. any idea?