NGK Laser Iridium Plug - lifespan

What kind of life do users of this plug get ?
It is rated at 80 - 100K.
Thanks.

Andy K wrote:

Iridium in general: Don't remember what brand I put in my Kia but they are iridium and have no perceptible wear at 70k miles. Never have to gap but I do remove them every 10k miles or so to make sure they don't freeze in the head.
On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 9:59:54 PM UTC-6, Paul in Houston TX wrote:

thanks.
Andy
Andy K wrote:

Most iridiums can go 100K+ as long as the engine isn't an oil burner or running lean.
BUT be sure that the vehicle can use them before you spend the money.
The Jeep 3.7/4.7 engines for example can start misfiring if you install most of the high mileage plugs. About the only ones that work well are the NGK ones because they have a copper core all the way through and only the tip is iridium. Many of the others use steel or copper flashed steel for the core. Those have burnt up coils and created problems in those engines.
--
Steve W.