No blower

"86 Chevy Monte Carlo SS...

Blower doesn't come on. If I try all positions at the switch...AC, Heat, Defrost and I get no blower. Also, the compressors is not kicking in either. It was intermitting for a while, I'd be driving along all of the sudden it'd start working fine, blasting cold AC in your face. But now its totally dead...no fan or compressor kicking in.

Wondering if anyone has seen this before or can tell me if its a relay or dead at the switch.

Thanks guys...

Reply to
Hank