Not so distant auto tech

That will make it easier for women putting on their makeup.

Reply to
JR

Sounds awful. I'm sticking with my tried-and-true AMC Hornet.

Reply to
Roger Blake

1983 big old Dodge van here. I have some more vehicles older than that too, but I don't drive them.
Reply to
JR

Were you too cheap to buy a pacer? ;)

bob

Reply to
bob

Oh, for the years of the simple cars. Life is wayyyy too complex already.

Reply to
JR

I saw something the other day where there's apparently been some serious discussion about mandating ABS for motorcycles. Buy some old stuff now while you still can, if you don't have it already.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel