'nother hardware question

what are the specs of the screws for old american racing, ansen, etc. center caps with the five ears? Should they be allen head, phillips, other? I have a set of ansens with no hardware and nothing to compare them to. I have a marine-oriented hardware store nearby that can get me anything I want in stainless, I just need to know what to order :)

thanks,

nate

Reply to
N8N