o2 Sensor thread size?

Hello,

I'm removing my downstream of the catalytic converter o2 sensors and would like to plug the hole with a threaded plug. Does anyone know the thread diameter and pitch? I believe all automotive 02 sensors have the same thread. This is for a 97 Camaro with a 5.7 litre motor.

Thank you.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Grave

All sensors I've seen use M18x1.5, which is the same thread as large spark plugs.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Tornblom