Oil filter for 1976 Olds 455?

I have an Olds 455 built by Berkeley marine that is in my 1976 Keaton jet boat. This is the original motor supplied by Berkeley. Anyways, the manual for the motor states to use an AC PF-30 oil filter. These appear not be available. Can someone recommend a suitable replacement?

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
mark.maral

At

you will see twooptions: Union 76 and Amsoil's, SDF-22

Reply to
rudyxhiebert

I have an Olds 455 built by Berkeley marine that is in my 1976 Keaton jet boat. This is the original motor supplied by Berkeley. Anyways, the manual for the motor states to use an AC PF-30 oil filter. These appear not be available. Can someone recommend a suitable replacement?

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
mark.maral

Wix 51528 is what I would use (I'm partial to Wix.) NAPA Gold is the same thing, part no. should be 1528 if they are consistent with the apps I'm familiar with.

you can try other cross references on other major filter mfgrs. web sites - links here

good luck

nate

Reply to
N8N