(OT) Cheap plastic lawnmower wheels

Sadly, the 2-cycle Sears mower that I rescued from the side of the road

25 years ago seems now to have a broken rod. I bought the cheapest mower I could find with a Honda engine and a cast frame to replace it.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

That's the exact kind I got. So far, so good on my mower. They will at least outlast the ENGINE on your mower.

Chris

Reply to
Hal

I had to go back to Lowe's again, for some flat washers, 1/2 inch center hole, for spacers for the new wheels.Because the hubs on the new wheels aren't as thick as the hubs on the old worn out plastic wheels.Five flat washers for each wheel fixed it up.Those new ball bearings wheels make a big difference. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin