Parking lot fun and learning

Shallowness is a vague and undescriptive word. Thanks for pointing out my flaws, i acknowlegde the fact that I am in fact young and inexperienced and definitely self-centered. If I wasn't I would be hitting weed like my many other of my peers. Yet you still haven't made any suggestions, shown some of your "experienced" light unto this problem, which tells me one thing, hypocrisy is as much my problem as yours. As far as the law goes, no I haven't sat in a trial, nor I wish to, but I know one thing in my life so far, it doesn't have to be about money and as long as more and more people are dragged into this lawsuit bubble, then the madness will never stop. So how about it, lets not take this personally, for all I know you could be the most sincere and caring person ever to walk the earth so attacking eachother will not help. If you are infact the owner of such a parking lot, I am sorry if you have incurred any damages from other said learning experiences. What am I to do Ed? Of course I could give up on the whole idea but unfortunately that's not my true of my personality. Like I told you I don't really have an opportunity to learn from private driving schools etc. and I am in a tight budget. Please let me know of any suggestions for a change, I know of my flaws, my limit and my horrible character so next would be adressing the problem itself.

JP SilverBullet

Reply to
JP

unfortunately

Drive according to the condition, stop what you are doing when the cars loose traction, look far ahead in the direction where you want to go.and steer accordingly.

That's all you need to know.

Rick

Reply to
rick

Doesn't really make a diff. It is private property and if the owner complains you could be in trouble. Or if you are simply having a bit too much "fun" you can indeed be busted for reckless driving.

Sadly don't have a good answer, as using empty parking lots is arguably one of the safest places for kids to learn how to do more than simply aim a vehicle at a freeway with a cellphone glued to their ear--like far too many adults.

And with liability law these days, rotsa ruck getting the property owner to allow even adult supervised driving events where kids can learn more than the most basic driving stuff.

Sometimes your local cops may know of something in the area, many are hotrodders themselves, or used to be.

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Feel lucky you didn't get another one for littering for the tire rubber laid down.

Honestly feel sorry for kids these days, you'll get serious jail time for stuff your dads took for granted.

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11