PING Nate - Re Porsche Cayman

Nate, I got a chance to drive the Porsche Cayman I discussed with you earlier.

It is an amazing car, necksnapping acceration, good mileage estimates (32 Highway), BUT it is more a car for a track or heavy footed turk, not a grand touring type of car.

Reliability is said to be very good, service at about 20,000 miles, so it is not necessarily a headache .

The one I looked at had a sticker price of $62K, but was available for $48.

I could tell that my wife would never agree to get in this car and take a trip across America.

Different strokes.

So Im still looking for the ideal car.

Reply to
HLS