Pontiac Computer

I have a 1994 Pontiac Grand Am with a 3.1 engine. A scan tool test shows 2 bad Quad Drivers. A new computer is in its future I guess. Both online & locally the computers listed state that "Flashing" required before install. Where does that get done? Dealership? And does anyone have an idea of the cost? Thanks, Mike

Reply to
MCL

philthy

My '95 has given this code for years. It runs flawlessly, gets good mileage and passes emissions. If yours runs ok, don't worry about it. What scan tool are you using?

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

On a 94? None of the quad drivers control the ignition coils.

Reply to
aarcuda69062