Pulse board?

Can someone here tell me what a "pulse board" is, where it is located, and how much something like this can run for a

97 Chevy Blazer 4x4?

I have an intermitent short in my wipers (sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, but I can usually here a slight buzzing noise when they don't work). Normally, just playing with the turn signal stalk and/or shutting off the engine/restarting the car can clear it up.

==== Russ

Reply to
Russ Sehnoutka

Go to partsamerica.com and look it up.. runs around $30 or so. If you look up wiper motor you'll see the pulse board. Attaches to the wiper motor. Controls operation of the wiper motor.. common failure part.

Jim

Reply to
smile4camera