[Q} Single axle brake analyzers awd compatibility

I've never seen brake analyzers in the States but they are everywhere in urop.

The thing is typically single axle and seems to spin the wheels for a frojnt or a rear axle.

Would this thing screw up center torsen (on my A4 it sits between two axles)? Would it screw some subaru awd differentials and induce torque bind?

thanks

Reply to
aglyport

these things that looks like so:

aglyport

I would think it would fugger an LSD. But most shitbox SUVs seem to be FWD with "on demand" AWD. So they would cope.

Reply to
pedro1492

Yes, the question was not about shitware haldex "SUV", the question was about mechanical diffs in A4(torsen) and subaru systems.

Reply to
aglyport