Re: 4T60E in failsafe mode

Wouldn't the buick dealership have done this?

Reply to
Shep

Connector looks good - no corrosion whatsoever. I had the guys at advance clear the codes for me last time, still same problem. Also, when I got it back from the dealer, I noticed a few days later that the connector was left unplugged. So naturally, I plugged it back in. To my delight, the SES light didn't come on when I started it up. Alas, my joy was shortlived - it was obvious the problem remained as soon as I shifted into drive and the SES light was on before I reached the end of my steet (a very short one, at that).

I've been asking around and I found a reputable place that'll put it on a snap-on scanner for me for $25 (sounds like a good investment). Now just to find the time to go up there . . .

Reply to
hoyer801