Re: Compressed Air powered, zero emission cars - for $6.5K each

On 4 Oct 2006 06:32:41 -0700,

> The auto industry has not placed good > physics above inept road testing programs, and > they need to start from scratch, with good physics, > and build cars that take almost no energy at all > to make a trip on level ground! > Only then will the myth of weight being > a critical issue be discarded and the understanding > that it has been hills and overpowered ICE engines > that have been wasting all the energy (plus having > an engine running and wasting energy waiting at > traffic lights). > > Joe Fischer

Great! Finally there is the Man capable of saving the industry! Why don't you just take a lead and start from scratch? They are all morons in the industry, and do not understand even basic physics, let alone car dynamics! Seriously, I suspect they did not complete even elementary school! I would love to see new cars built on those good physics principles selling at my nearest dealer. Pleeeeeease! Build me one! And, after good physics, please do not forget to power my a/c and my 300W music. Also, if you can found and lead an international project for ground leveling all over the world, this would help, too.:wink:

Reply to
MishaA