02 Subaru Legacy - can clutch be adjusted?

I test drove one the other day, and it was slipping something fierce.

The salesguy of course was completely surprised, but promised to look into it and call me back...

On my GM cars they all have a non-adjustable hydraulic clutch, but what about a Subaru? I liked the rest of the car and if they put in a NEW clutch I might be interested, but don't want to get BS'ed if they say they put in a new one and only adjusted it - this clutch won't make

10,000 miles it was so smoked.

Ray

Reply to
ray