Re: EATX Relay Physical Location 91 Voyager

im in canada and my relays are on the firewall and i am tring to change them one for the other to see if it makes a difference but i do know if you have a leak as i found out today when the trans cooler (factory) line started to leak bad you only get limp mode im thinking if the presure goes down in the trany than limp it is t

Reply to
thowell

I don't think it's a good idea to inter-change the relays to see what happens. All the relays are not electrically the same and you may get an unpleasant outcome. (for example: one relay the contacts may be normally open and on the other they maybe normally closed). The relays on my van look physically the same but have different numbers. I think these numbers mean something. I wouldn't try interchanging them unless you are sure they are electrically identical. Ron------------------------------------------------------------------------

View this thread:

ron

It is called saftey shutdown mini relay On right fender shock tower area beside backup light relay.

4 prongs wires blk/red lt green red red/white and red wire to last one You may want to pull transmission/engine codes to find out what is going on. The automatic shut down relay is on the left fender bracket. Post back code no if you get any. MT
Reply to
MT-2500