Re: Engine revs very low on startup after fuel injector cleaner

Dave U. Random snipped-for-privacy@anonymitaet-im-inter.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@anonymitaet-im-inter.net:

Which of the following haven't you replaced as per the manual instructions: Air filter, Oil, Transmission fluid?

Not an accusation you understand, but first things first.

Reply to
chuckcar

I have never had problems with it either, no matter what concentration I used it. I personally think this is BS.

IIRC, Techron is not the type of chemical that would attack injectors, seals, etc.

Be sure you dont have wet fuel...I mean REALLY wet fuel. That still happens at times.

You may well have some injectors that are not working properly.

Reply to
hls

"hls" snipped-for-privacy@nospam.nix wrote in news:naKdnTcdp8Lf36fRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Indeed. When I was growing up I worked at gas stations at one point. One of the last things you did was coat the last 6" of the "dipstick" for the tanks and see if it found water. A few months back I saked the guy at the local self serve about it and he had no idea what I was talking about.

Reply to
chuckcar