Re: Friedrich Berg's a charlatan.

We are not surprised you have an eyewitness to the use of a

>petrol engine at Sobibor. You seem to have an eyewitness for every >event, for every variation, for every contingency. You have >eyewitnesses for vacuum chambers and high-voltage electric plates at >Treblinka.

I have yet to see a direct eyewitness testimony for this. Holocaust revisionists never present one.

You have eyewitnesses for mass burials at Auschwitz, even >though no one can locate the graves.

That is incorrect. Studies carried out by the Hydrocorp Company in

1965, at the behest of the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, have exposed human remains over a very wide area.
You have eyewitnesses for mass >burial, disinterment, and reburial at Treblinka, only no one can >locate any soil disturbance at Treblinka.

What about the following?

You have eyewitnesses for >miraculous high-speed crematoria, only no modern technician can >duplicate the speed of those coke-fired furnaces.

This has been dealt with extensively. As even your revisionist comrades admit, the crematorium at Gusen camp (two muffles), could cremate up to 94 corpses in one day. Auschwitz-Birkenau had 52 muffles, and even these didn't suffice: corpses had to be burned in the open. Do the math.

For further details, consult

You have >eyewitnesses for human fat dripping through a raging fire and not >burning, even though modern physicists tell us that is impossible.

"Not burning"? Even a witness (Ivan Lagace), testifying on behalf of a revisionist, conceded that burning fat may leak out of a cremation muffle and cause a fire.

"Lagace explained the importance of this procedure, especially in the case of obese cases, where incomplete combustion of body fats occurred. In such an event, the burning body fats dripped into the waterproof ash pan and continued to burn there. If the ash pan wasn't there, however, the fluid would leak outside of the retort and cause a fire outside the crematory".

You have an eyewitness for three adult people being squeezed into an >area of only one square foot, even though no living human can do it >today.

I guess you never saw those photographs of more than ten hefty college students squeezed into a phone booth?

You have eyewitnesses for half-starved men laboring in a room

filled with deadly cyanide still being released from pellets with no >ill effects, even though all humans today who try it would die in >minutes.

I assume you're referring to the "sonderkommando"? The first ones to enter the gas chambers wore gas masks. In some crematoriums, a strong ventilation system cleared the air. You really don't know all this? I'll be happy to supply you with references if you're interested.

Thanks to Dan Keren for assisting with this reply.

Cheers, RJ.

Reply to
Ron Jacobson

The Hydrokop team found nothing. If they had found anything, you people would be flashing it all over the world. Instead, the Hydrokop report is kept locked away in a vault at the Auschwitz Museum never to be seen by the public, now going on some forty years (assuming, of course, that the Holocaust hucksters at Auschwitz, whose jobs depend on the continuing fraud, didn't burn it upon receipt). The same is true about the detailed archeological study at Chelmno where hundreds of thousands were supposed to have been buried. The results of the study are locked away and only a few buttons and spoons found at the site have been donated to some Holocaust museum in Israel. They couldn't find bodies at Chelmno either. And what of Mariompole? Where thousands of Jews were supposed to have been massacred and buried en masse? The diggings there didn't turn up any bodies either. But rest assured, the Holocaust industry has many "eyewitnesses" just waiting in line to testify to the terrible murders of all those victims whose bodies seem to have evaporated.

Typical. Pictures of a hole in the ground with human remains. Nothing in the background or foreground to identify the place, nothing to indicate the date, the time, or even the year, nothing to identify the bodies--are they Polish? Hungarian? German? Who knows.

The pictures are typical of Holocaust huckstering: dead bodies in a region where a brutal war raged for years. But we are supposed to believe that all dead bodies are those of Jews, and all must have been murdered by Germans. Is anyone skeptical? Don't worry--the Holocaust hawkers have an "eyewitness" who will certainly clear it all up.

Reply to
Morghus