Re: Help!! '88 Honda Civic My First car... (long)

first: the stats

> > '88 Honda Civic Dx > 2 Dr. Hatchback > 5 Speed Manual > 1.5 Litre Engine > (I don't know how many cylinders) > (I'm assuming it's the factory engine) > > Second: the story

Thanks in advance

Put back the original parts. Car should start. If it does, the new/old parts are bad; if it doesn't, your friend isn't a Honda tech.

Good Luck

Chas Hurst

Reply to
Chas Hurst

"Chas Hurst" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Get you a good Chiltons manual for the car, sometimes the illustrations are invaluable :)

Reply to
Anthony