Re: If you like those little bitty cars?

I remember the King Midget cars.

Another one (as far as made in America is concerned) was Eshelman, little cars.

They used to have ads in Popular Science and Popular Mechanics and Mechanix Illustrated magazines.When I was at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois in 1963 I owned a 1957 BMW Isetta car. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

If you are interested in a mini truck from Japan,

in Cardington,Ohio, about 45 minutes drive North of Columbus. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

About 15 - 20 years ago, I saw a Subaru 360 (I think it was a 360) sitting unused, as though it haden't been driven in quite a few years, in front of a place in a town about twenty five miles south of me.It might still be sitting there now.I am not going looking for it though.A guy who lives near a buddy of mine, he used to have three Vespa mini cars sitting in his yard.They disappeared years ago, probally to a scrap iron yard. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

A lot of photos and stuff. cuhulin

Reply to