Re: JerryCan vs "Gasoline" JerryCan?

At least that's what the California CHP (800-835-5247) told me when

> I had called them about laws regarding transporting 50 gallons of > gasoline in my trunk.

BTW, in New York, apparently you can't carry more than 25 gallons; yet, California (and presumably the other 49 states), it's 600

*pounds* (yes, pounds) of hazardous materials without a permit.
Reply to
Danny D.

That's a lot. 25gal gasoline is about 150lbs

Reply to
AMuzi