Re: lack of g.m. cruze vehicles on the road

>remember that debate??  remember how the much-reported "fastest sellin g"

> >production figures didn't reconcile with the lack of those vehicles > >being visible on the road? > > There was no "debate." > Don't you live in or near San Francisco, which doesn't have a single > Chevy dealer?

Ah, the san francisco, the home of all honda fit sales. I bet you'd hardly see many jap subcompacts sold outside the bay area

Reply to
AD

there are many advantages to living in the bay area. these include women who still have their own teeth past the age of 15. not having to live in a trailer with no indoor plumbing. and not having to settle for ignorance as an excuse for opinion.

Reply to
jim beam

eh???

i can't decide whether:

  1. you've read it but have comprehension problems and are blustering to try and cover the fact.

  1. you didn't bother to read it but are blustering to make out like you did, or

  2. whether you're trying to play some kind of self-delusion game.

waste of time any way you slice it.

Reply to
jim beam

You prove that cut and run is sometimes the best option.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

if that's what you call not wasting time with a pitiful case of #3, then fine. if you actually want to read and debate, then address the facts, don't make false suggestions and ignore what you find inconvenient.

Reply to
jim beam