Re: Official: U.S. had to force Toyota into safety recall

Ford, Chrysler/Dodge, and GM probally has taken notes, from Toyota's gas pedals situation.

In case of recalls,,,, Immediately, be up front and open about recalls. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I think the first, early Corvettes were the best looking Corvettes.Back in the 1960s, one of the local used car lots around here had a 1953 Corvette for sale, for about $3,500.00.The rag top on that car was in pretty rough condition, maybe that is why I didn't buy that car, that and the fact I didn't have enough cash moola to buy that Corvette.I think that Corvette had been rode hard and put away wet.It had a six cylinder engine too.Do Corvettes still have fiberglass rear leaf springs?

cuhulin, the Corvette

Reply to
cuhulin