Re: Removing door sill plates on 91 Topaz?

The last time i worked on one. I had to remove all the plastics to get to the automatic seatbelt device. What a pain in the

What i recall, was there are 3 screws that hold it. If you are refering to the plastic piece that connects to the dash and to the rear panel.

Reply to
Erik

Thanks Erik, but what i'm looking at is the black plastic plate that sits on the door sill. Its believe its beside the piece you are talking about, which runs along the edge of the carpet and door frame if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, I want to pop off the plates to get at some rust spots, but their are no visible fasteners. Probably have to go at it with a slim pry bar and take my chances.

F.plant

Reply to
F. Plant