Re: rePosted *again* to a group that's used

Cross-posted to the groups it should have been posted to in the first > place...

> > You're welcome. > > > Helping neighbor with 1996 Dodge Intrepid. Car quit suddenly while on > > highway. Obviously, it won't start. > > > > Replaced the following: (Auto wrecker lets us return parts for up to 30 > > days) (We pulled the parts ourselves) > > > > Cam position sensor > > Crankshaft position sensor > > Coil > > Power train module computer > > Auto Shutdown Relay > > > > We did the above after following all the diagnostics in the Chilton's > > manual. BTW, the wires to both sensors (cam & crankshaft) have the > > correct signal voltage (9± volts) with ignition on. No spark coming to > > plugs. > > > > Any and all help diagnosing this would be greatly appreciated. > > > > Ivan Vegvary > > There's already a thread in rec.autos. A completely dead group AFAIK but > with at least one troll. > > The groups posted to seem to be chosen as near to random as one could.

alt.autos.dodge.trucks is a reasonably active group. I don't know if they can (or will) help you with an Intrepid but they might be able to point you in the right direction.

Followups noted.

-Frank

Reply to
Frank Warner