Re: Something rotten here...

I guess the HLS's reputation precedes it and a lot of folks view the car as unreliable and expensive to fix. My guess is that you made the correct decision. OTOH, I'd get one if the price was right. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

Thanks for the info. Congrats on your son. My father had a talent at looking at things and solving problems in his mind first. Me, I'm so-so. :-)

Reply to
dsi1