Re: Toyota asks supplier to cut price 30-40%, switch to cheaper mat...

Cheap, Zero quality parts made in China?

Today at the Lowe's store, I bought an electric Lasko ceramic heater which came with a remote control.The remote control doesn't work.I unplugged the heater and I waited ten minutes, that is suppose to reset the heater, according to the directions.I plugged the heater back in, the remote control still doesn't work.Tomorrow, I will put it all back in the box and take it back to Lowe's and get another ceramic heater. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Toyota factories in China Chinese Toyotas. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin