Re: Toyota asks supplier to cut price 30-40%, switch to cheaper mat...

Cheap, Zero quality parts made in China?
Today at the Lowe's store, I bought an electric Lasko ceramic heater which came with a remote control.The remote control doesn't work.I
unplugged the heater and I waited ten minutes, that is suppose to reset the heater, according to the directions.I plugged the heater back in, the remote control still doesn't work.Tomorrow, I will put it all back in the box and take it back to Lowe's and get another ceramic heater. cuhulin
http://www.devilfinder.com Toyota factories in China
Chinese Toyotas. cuhulin