Reg versus Premium Fuel experiament in 09 PT Cruiser

For what it is worth

hls

Bill Putney wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

I haven`t had a dam cfl last more than a year yet. KB

Reply to
Kevin

That was my experience up to about 18 months ago. Since then they seem to have gotten a lot better. The only problem for me is that I have a lot of rooms with dimmers and dimming CFL's are pricey and from what I read they don't work very well.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Someone wrote: I haven`t had a dam cfl last more than a year yet.

I guess I been fortunate, I built a new home 5 years ago and I installed CFL in a every light socket except for a hand full that took specialty bulbs. I only had to change maybe one or two. I had more halogen flood lights burn out then CFL. I also have three fluorescent lights installed in different location in my home and never had to change a bulb yet.

Reply to
Licker

I've got a few pushing 7-8 years now. But I've had more that didn't make it 6 months and more than a few that died right out of the box. :-/

Reply to
Steve