Regarding air-conditioning systems for family sized cars

Hii...

I am a high school student...from India...Actually I am doing a project on air conditioning systems of family sized cars...and was wondering if anybody of you might know of any particular website or resource where I might get the specifications, details of the common variety of cars.

Do the car manufacturers release these details on their websites?

Any help you might provide will be highly appreciated

Regards

dibyadeep

Reply to
thinktank

With all due respect, it is not clear what you want, and why you want it. Can you be a bit more specific?

Reply to
HLS