Reset Saturn Battery

Sorry, this is kind of an emergency and I didn't understand how to create a thread on the Saturn forum. My "Check Engine Soon" light came and I found out the problem was my gas cap wasn't fastened. I either need to reset the battery manually, or find the fuse box thing (I'm not really a car person). Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
europa

If it was just the gas cap loose drive it and in a couple days it will go away. Otherwise it needs reset with an OBDII tester. Disconnecting the battery negative lead may reset it and may cause idle and driving problems until the computer recalibrates itself.

Reply to
Woody