Run Your Vehicles On Water (HHO)

He spent all his money on exclamation points.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Using essentially a microwave oven to create the steam would solve some of the annoying problems with steam engines in cars.

Reply to
Brent P

Most ethanol production, hydrogen, etc really are batteries. It's not practical to have a nuclear reactor in a car, but it could be practical to have a nuclear reactor power hydrogen production and hydrogen to run the car.

But since environmentalists oppose nukes, wind, and probably will oppose solar if it ever become viable enough to pave a state with solar cells the hydrogen would be produced using oil, coal, and natural gas making the whole thing a pointless excerise. Exactly why the government subsidizes for ethanol don't make any sense. We get higher food and fuel prices as a result.

Reply to
Brent P

A few years ago, Popular Mechanics magazine ran an article about a new type of atomic powered airplane that is suppose to be safe.Scuderi Group

is working on something they call a Split Cycle engine. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Whichever search engines you like, Atomic Airplane - Popular Mechanics