S-10 Blazer Body Support Rust-Through...HELP!

Due to rusting through from the inside, one of the body supports (torque box?) on my trusty '84 S-10 Blazer has failed and allowed one side of the body to actually drop down on to the frame. The support box has dropped down over the the bolt & isolation dampers. Does anyone know if GM offers replacements that can be welded to the floor pan like the originals? I guess I could fabricate another but off-the-shelf would sure be easier. Any first hand experience with this particular problem? Thanks

Reply to
MBoom1664