Safety

Need a new vehicle but very much concerned about crashworthiness in particular. This is to replace a volvo 740 wagon 1991. Bad thing with that was no front wheel or 4 wheel drive for the bad winter. We like our Mountaineer with all wheel drive although the front headrest is a problem for shorter drivers visibility out the back. So we'd settle for another Mountaineer or maybe an Expedition. I wanted a Born Free RV but too expensive right now as is the Vista Cruiser as theyre not affordable as first year was 2004. Thinking of Honda Odessey. Is there one -$12,000 with all 5 star crash ratings? I know the new one does. It has at least front wheel drive. Any info appreciated. I must be on the road but want to be as reasonably safe as possible. Another problem and extra reason for crash resistance is that I have a disability that forces me to lie dowm on the seat of the vehicle, unbuckled. Sherry

Reply to
movingsouthgal