Sat Nav / GPS advice

Greetings all

I'm getting quite annoyed trying to work out which GPS to get. I'm finding it hard to get decent comparison sites - even CNET is pretty shit imho...

So far, I've narrowed it down to: TomTom One XL

- like the size

- like the price

- lacks text to speech

- not sure about the speed camera alerts etc, but I presume I can just d/l the appropriate POI?

- well supported internationally

TomTom 910

- like features

- expensive

- ugly

Garmin Nuvi 660

- like features

- looks good

- expensive, but not an issue

- might not be as supported (with custom POIs) as Tomtom

RoadAngel 7000

- Aussie only I think

- therefore potentially not well supported

- reasonable size

- is a bit expensive

So... ??? Overall, I think I am swaying towards the Garmin - but I like TomToms (as a brand) better...

My needs/wants: I don't care about hard drive/mp3 capabilities. My main wants are size, gps functionality, gps/poi features...

Any other suggestions?

Rick Hunter