Search a car hobbyist in US

Hi,

Sorry I'm a little bit off topic, but I'm following the group since a few days already and we're really searching someone interested in cars.

You live in US and you have a good knowledge of the car markets in US. A marketplace is searching a community and universe manager for his online car accessories e-commerce web site.

Your job will be to maintain our product database, market, find some new products ... anything people who are maintening an e-commerce web site is usually doing.

Interested, answer here or send me directly an email (my email is valid). This job can fit a student needs, ok for a part time.

Regards

Reply to
ST