Sebring vs. Solara

We wanted a used convertible that seats 4 in comfort but the Toyota Solara was out of our price range, so we just bought a 1999 Chrysler Sebring with 69,000 miles on it, The car seems tight and we just changed the oil to fresh synthetic, but we know that the Chrysler doesn't have the reiability record that the Solara does. We would appeciate any info on the reliabilty of the Sebring.....we do plan to maintain the car properly as it is a great looking car and lots of fun to drive around here in Florida with the top down. Also, the rear seat is leather and has discolored from the sun. Can it be re died to match the front seats, and who would we go to to have this done?

Doug and Patty

Reply to
MRTYMCFLY