solara convertible

I have been driving a 2001 sebring convertible for the last several years and have generally been happy with it. It has it's faults but it was inexpensive and fun to drive. Now I'm considering either a newer sebring or the convertible solara. I would be looking to get the larger engine and tires. Having an accessible and reasonably large back seat is probably the most important part of the car since I have two children still in carseats. Thoughts or advice?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Smith

Hate to say this, but you'll get a better deal on the Sebring. My boss was looking at a Solara and they knocked the price of a Sebring down $3,000!

Reply to
Hachiroku

It would be best to drive them back to back and see what fits your needs better. You want my suggestion? Here it is: consider the best price you can get on each versus which fits your needs the best and factor in how long you plan on keeping the car. Good luck.

Reply to
Viperkiller

Go drive and price a new Solara V6, and a Mustang V6, convertible and get a TOTAL DRIVE HOME price, not just a selling price, then buy the one that best suits you needs and budget, would be my advice.

That is what I did. I ended up buying a Mustang GT V8 convertible for over $5,000 less than the Camry. A V6 Mustang should save you another $3,500

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter