solara convertible

I'm thinking of buying a solara convertible. This will be my 3rd Toyota car and I've been quite pleased with the quality. I'm actually looking for a four door four seater convertible. Looks like it doesn't exist as of now. There's some talk about a four door convertible from Chrysler in future but it's not an option for now.

I owned a Camry before and I heard Solara is built very similar. This is going to be a commuter car for me and family. So the space is a plus.

Has anyone here driven Solara with family on a daily basis as a commuter car? What is your experience? Was it hard to get everyone in and out of the car because of it being only a two door car? Any downside to buying solara with the kind of requirements I have?

Thanks.

Reply to
tedneeley

Pop-N-Fresh