2008 Solara Convertible

I have the above car, and it is very well mannered and economical, but it is a bit anemic on horsepower.

I would like to soup it up just a tad.

If any of you have any proven suggestions, I would appreciate hearing them...

I dont feel media hype about things like K&N air filters really constitute an improvement in horsepower.

TRD superchargers DO, but that is an expensive way to go. Free flowing exhaust systems help a little, but are really expensive for the boost. Re-chipping might mean something but I would like to hear from someone who has actually done it.

Dont mean to limit conversation at all, but will appreciate most the really sound technical suggestions.

Reply to
hls

Deafening silence. I guess we are all happy with our little cars.

Reply to
hls