seeking distributor for eco-innovative product

TO THE ATTENTION OF THE PROJECT MANAGER OR R&D DIVISION, we are looking for esclusive national distributor (you can see where we are in the website) for our super-referenced and innovative product ,called Super tech (riductor gaseous issues). We underline that our product was been convalideted in 18 countries worldwide, and is an optmizer of gasoline and petrol able to reduce the consumption as well the emission/pollution. The products is well described in our web site

and there are no competitors because is the only one able to work inside the gasoline/petrol tank. If you are interested of it we are pleased to send you the whole documentation. Sincerely

Dr. Salemi Luigi EFS +39091308999 info

luigisalemi

"luigisalemi" wrote

A lot of competitors claim they have the only one and true.;-)

Especially your list of companies and countries you claim to have proved your product. Residing in the EU I have no problems to get the case to court if you make false statements. You know the EU warranty regulations apply also to Italy?

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Schäfer

What amazes me is the apparant fact that there are still enough idiots around to make scams like this profitable.

Al.

Reply to
Al Haunts