Specific vehicle for children

To Start, I hate Minivans. I have 3 young children. I'm looking for any SUV that has the following criteria:

3 Rows of Seating 2nd row must be captain chairs 3rd must be split, either 50/50 or 60/40 Must have AWD

I have the Taurus X, Saturn Outlook and GMC Acadia. There is a couple more but they are over 60K.

I found a total of 3 cars that have this. Is it just me or why do so many automakers have 3 rows of seats but don't offer captain chairs in the 2nd row.

Thanks much.

Reply to
car crash

How about the Ford Flex or Mazda CX-9.

Reply to
Dyno

The CX-9 does not come with bucket seats...and the Ford Flex is so hideous that I refuse to buy it and is being discontinued due to extremely poor sales.

Reply to
car crash