spinners, necker, suicide knobs...

Just stopped in, maybe someone can help me. Does anyone know of a spinner knob supplier that has something more custom than the run of the mill spinner knobs I have seen online. A couple of years ago, I remember seeing online a guy who sold beautiful molded spinner knobs.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks Michael

Reply to
Wozmon

For a start, try....

Wozm> Just stopped in, maybe someone can help me. Does anyone know of a spinner knob

Reply to
Mike Behnke