Starting an abandoned car?

In 2005, I had a newborn, and it rained every other day for 6 weeks. You know how long your grass gets? 26"! A bit longer and I'd have been eligible for crop insurance. :)

There's a reason I live outside the city.

Reply to
Ray

That sounds like the knee high grass (and weeds) in my yard.I live in the city,but I like a country looking yard. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin