Stopping o-ring coolant leak. Dodge/Mitsubi 94 eclispse 1.8l

I've difficulty making a tight o-ring connection between the water pump and the radiator metal tube. And describing the connections not easy so the slice-in-half drawing below shows an o-ring between the metal tube & alloy tube. Coolants are notorious for leaking from this o-ring and spraying the exhaust, cracking it. I've clean this surface well and change new o-ring often but somehow the tubes are slightly un-parallel from its design (there's nothing I can do, not sure if it's the cause.) How would you prevent a leak in connections like this? - TIA- Tibur.

Reply to
Tibur Waltson