suburban electrical problem

My 2004 Chevy Suburbans Driver info has died the bose radio started to act up; bad volume levels and then a low noise occured after I turned the power off then it just died completely along with all the digital features in the instrument panel. What does this sound like? PS I cant seem to find a bad fuse and it will come back on intermittently.

Reply to
larryneese

Bad connection maybe. Should be under warranty though.

Reply to
John S.