Tech On Line

We are happy to annouce a new service on our automotive website. We are starting a live chat session with a certified tech. Right now, it will be a couple of days each week, but as demand increases we'll have a live person there every evening from 6pm to 8pm (EST). Fell free to join and get explanation on how an automotive system works or instant help with a problem. This service is free and all are welcome. Here is the link:

Hope to see you there!

Reply to
Doc